| < February >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kimchaek in February is slightly cold at -3.8 °C (25.16 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty. A paltry 16.8mm (0.7in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 10:04 long and the longest day is 11:09 long with an average length of 10:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Kimchaek February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Kimchaek, South Korea
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Kimchaek:
- Changchun, China - 477.2 kms (296.5 miles) NW
- Chunggang, South Korea - 230.1 kms (143 miles) WNW
- Shenyang, China - 490 kms (304.5 miles) WNW
- Hyesan, South Korea - 119 kms (73.9 miles) NW
- Sineiju, South Korea - 412.8 kms (256.5 miles) W
- Wonsan, South Korea - 223.4 kms (138.8 miles) SW
- Pyongyang, North Korea - 343.6 kms (213.5 miles) WSW
- Haeju, South Korea - 419.8 kms (260.9 miles) SW
- Chunchon, North Korea - 332.2 kms (206.4 miles) SSW
- Kangnung, North Korea - 325.3 kms (202.1 miles) S
- Seoul, South Korea - 394.4 kms (245.1 miles) SSW
- Inchon, North Korea - 418.5 kms (260.1 miles) SSW
- Taejon, North Korea - 503.3 kms (312.8 miles) SSW
- Chupungnyong, North Korea - 505.4 kms (314.1 miles) SSW